Welcome to Episode 4 of Pizza Rainbow!, where real teens talk about real teen issues…real teens being two incredibly immature and emotionally stunted women in their mid-30s, and real teen issues being stuff like Voting Guilt Trips, Mansplaining vs. Feminism, Johnny Weir’s Instagram, candle reviews on YouTube, how much Amber hates The Hold Steady and Flogging Molly, NaNoWriMo, and why Jen feels that the term “meat curtains” doesn’t make any logical sense (trust us: You’re gonna wanna stick around to the very end for this).
- Steve Santagati’s ManSplaining of That Cat-Calling Video
- Dudes Greeting Dudes Hashtag Movement
- Correction: The “Why I’m Not a Feminist” hashtag is actually #WomenAgainstFeminism. The Twitter and Tumblr movement is best detailed in this Jezebel article.
- Frostbeard Studio (Note: Due to Warner Bros. being a buncha little bitches, Frostbeard was recently forced to change the names of their Harry Potter-themed candles. However, the clever substitute titles – like Wizardy Buttery Drink – are just as awesome)
- Baby Got Back Respect ReLyric
- Johnny Weir’s Instagram
- Johnny Weir & Tara Lipinski’s Instagram
- Az4Angela’s Bath & Body YouTube Rant (Disclaimer: “If you don’t like swearing or angry people from Wisconsin, turn your camera off NOW”) (Note: 10:50 is pure solid gold)
- Also, here is the reenactment the world deserves: