Welcome to Episode 8 of XOXOJK, featuring the awkward segues and pillowy soufflés of Jenn Schaal and Kate O’Reilly. Peep all the details below, listen, and let us know what you think! Thanks for listening, and rate us on iTunes if you have a moment. We’ll make you cookies.
- YouCaring page to support Nora and Aaron
- My Husband’s Tumor – Nora’s Blog
- ‘Still Kickin’ T-Shirt – Cotton Bureau
- #MSPTweeps – @Purmort edition
Bill Cosby vs. Cliff Huxtable – separating an artist from their art
- Can we save Cliff Huxtable from Bill Cosby? (Washington Post)
- Art or Humanity: Thoughts on Bill Cosby (The Toast – Roxane Gay)
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MNCASA)
- In NPR And AP Cosby Interviews, A ‘No Comment’ That Said Everything
Tweets of the Week!
Just had the “elf on a shelf” holiday thing explained to me by several friends. Never heard of it. Also: what the actual hell, humanity.
— Ethan Marcotte (@beep) November 22, 2014
Vape's the word of the year. Meaning Oxford's fedora-wearing son Trent has officially taken over the family business.
— Janingle Bellsrito (@janinebrito) November 18, 2014